Vision boards for weight loss can greatly increase your chances of making substantial changes to your body.
The psychological effects of creating vision boards for weight loss are often times overlooked by many new dieters.
Did you know over 90% of new dieters end up quitting after 2 weeks? There are many reasons why this tends to happen. It’s common for people to jump into a diet without an actual game plan to follow.
Without having a concrete plan, it’s easy to fall off the track and get overtaken by bad habits, confusion, and frustration.
Not only are new dieters lacking a plan, they lack the proper vision that will motivate them to stay true to their diet.
This is where creating vision boards for weight loss can really help you on your dieting journey.
Weight Loss Vision Board
Creating an effective weight loss vision board is one way to keep your diet on the right track. Your vision board will keep your mind engaged and remind you to stay focused on your goals.
The reason why vision boards are so effective is because of the seeds you are planting within your subconscious mind.
By visualising the outcome of your current goal, you begin to program your subconscious mind which will unconsciously help you create positive habits.
The best way to ensure the success of your vision boards for weight loss is to use images that really evoke emotions within you. Emotion is a powerful force that’s overlooked while using visualization.
When you fuse emotion with visualization, you are establishing a strong message to your subconscious mind that makes it find a way to manifest your true desires.
Think of your brain as a super computer whose job is to find solutions to any problems you may have. By being specific about your goals and maintaining an emotionally charged image within your mind, your subconscious mind has no choice but to find a solution.
Weight Loss Inspiration
The best pictures to use for your Vision boards for weight loss will be ones that are of yourself, people who inspire you to lose weight, smaller clothes that you would like to wear, attractive men and women.
Your vision board can also contain your favorite quotes that get you fired up and excited to take on the day! Keeping your emotions high and cheerful will be important after your first 3 months of dieting.
Another thing you should add to your vision boards for weight loss is your diet and exercise regimen. Picking a proper diet is absolutely crucial to your success!
Picking the right diet will prevent you from overthinking, getting confused, and feeling overwhelmed.
A great dieting plan for beginners is the South Beach Diet, it’s lenient in the foods you can eat and you don’t have to worry about feeling hungry all day!
One general rule of thumb for new dieters is to stick to a “CICO” diet. CICO stands for calories in, calories out. By monitoring your calorie intake and keeping it at around 1500 every day is a very standard practice for new dieters.
Dieting Vision Board
After creating your vision boards for weight loss, another thing you can do to communicate to your subconscious mind is to use affirmations.
Affirmations are amazing for training your mind to only think of positive thoughts which can lead to more motivation which will lead to more success!
Here is a list of affirmations you can use that will assist you on your weight loss journey!
- I love myself and I’m proud of the decision I’ve made to change my life for the better.
- Everyday is a chance for me to get better!
- Losing weight is easy and staying true to my diet is second nature.
- Losing 3 pounds a week is easy for me!
- I love and honor my body by fueling it with healthy food and positive thinking.
- My meal plans are perfect for my lifestyle.
- I love eating fresh fruit and vegetables because they give me the nutrients I need to be successful throughout my day.
- I become more confident everyday and in every way.
- I am grateful for the lessons I learned in order to achieve my weight loss goals.
- Losing 10 pounds this month was easy because of my planning and execution!
- I’m grateful for having the body of my dreams.
- My waist is thin and my belly is even thinner!
- My diet is perfect and compliments my life.
- I am losing 1 pound every day and it’s so simple!
- Losing 5 pounds a week is easy and effortless for me.
- I have become my best self and the feeling is amazing.
- I have always been a strong, confident, and attractive person!
- The way I diet is perfect for me and it’s easy for me to stay focused!
- My body represents my confidence and strength.
- I will accomplish my goals for the day with ease.
Affirmations For Weight Loss
- My diet is easy to follow and I never feel hungry or sluggish since I follow it correctly.
- My meal plans are delicious and healthy.
- I love my workout plan because it’s easy and effective.
- My diet helped me lose over 50 pounds in 6 months.
- I feel skinnier and healthier every day.
- I’m proud of the progress I have made on my diet.
- I love how I feel after I workout and eat healthy.
- Working out is my favorite part of the day.
- When I eat healthy food, my confidence rises along with my focus.
- My vision board keeps me focused and motivated.
- I am motivated to exercise and eat healthy because of the progress I consistently see.
- My body is a temple and I treat it with love and respect.
- My diet keeps my mind sharp and my body slim.
- The healthy food I eat helps me lose up to 5 pounds every 2 weeks.
- The workout plan I chose is perfect for my lifestyle and body.
- My diet is the foundation to my success.
- I love it when I see the numbers on my scale get smaller.
- I am in love with my progress and self confidence.
- I am capable of achieving anything I put my mind to.
- I will accomplish all of my goals.
- My self confidence is sky high and my self worth comes from within.
- My life is complete and fulfilling.
Meditation & Vision Boards
Staying focused while dieting will determine whether you lose 10 pounds or 2 pounds a month. A great way to increase your focus is by practicing meditation.
Meditation is the practice of silencing your mind and getting in touch with your true inner being. The reason why meditation is so powerful is because of the focus and attention strength you build.
By building your focus levels you increase your chances of staying true to your diet. Another benefit you’ll get from meditation are positive feelings.
Combining intense focus with strong positive feelings signals to your subconscious mind that this desire is a priority.
By visualizing your dream body with a strong emotion such as love or gratitude can accelerate the manifestation process. You’ll begin attracting people, information, or products that will help you on your journey.
To add even more strength to your visualization practice, throw in a few affirmations to really squeeze the juice out of each session!
Vision Board For Weight Loss
Are you ready to make changes that are going to impact the rest of your life? I’m sure you’ve read countless stories of women losing insane amounts of weight.
It’s your turn to become your own success story that you often read about online. The first thing you must do is just to start! That’s it, start where you are with what you know.
By committing to start your diet today, you are already ahead of the curve. Millions of people will claim they want to lose weight but never do anything.
By establishing your goals, creating your vision board, and choosing a diet plan you plan on using will spark a fire within you. It will summon energy and enthusiasm that will make you want to make your dreams a reality.
Imagine how much joy and pride you will feel when you begin to notice you’re losing weight. Once you have momentum there will be no stopping you.
Getting your dream body isn’t a farfetched goal at all. You are capable of having it, all you have to do is start.
The happiness and confidence you will have once you start losing weight will be enough motivation to change your diet into your new lifestyle. And that is where the true changes to your life will be made.